Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Past two weeks and father's day weekend


Week of 6/11-6/15 (24 hours)
During this week I worked with our marketing director very closely for advertisement designing. I also, with my boss, had a meeting with the local baseball team, Delmarva Shorebirds. It was there that we discussed opening ceremonies: event flow, goody bag contents, scripts, DJ, and much more. It’s definitely going to be the best opening ceremonies I have ever seen. I also had to research what teams and their family members thought of previous opening ceremonies. This will allow us to really get a grasp of what “the people” want.

Father's day weekend: BLAST AT THE BEACH (24 hours)
During Father’s day weekend (6/16 and 6/17) I worked a total of 24hous. Funny how I did that in two days and the same about the week before in four. That weekend was definitely long hours but a lot of fun. I liked this side of the fence for once and the responsibility as well. My favorite part of being a site director is figuring out the seeding for all the teams after the first day.

This past week 6/18-6/22
After such a long weekend my boss gave me off that Monday. Where I just got caught up on all the homework I needed to do since I didn’t have time to do it that weekend. There was a lot to do this week because my boss left for vacation on Wednesday. So everything was put into my hands. It definitely kept me busy as he really wanted me to organize our ad sales: who was definite and who is still in progress.
Friday was a little different. I met with the Shorebirds by myself where we caught each other up on what each other has been doing and where we stand. I then spent the rest of the day organizing everything, making a couple more calls for I too am going on vacation. I then reported to my co-works on my status for they were going to help until my boss got back. My boyfriend is coming back from Iraq for 2 weeks and ill be with him most the time and then in Las Vegas the rest time for my bother’s 21st birthday. During this week I worked 28 hours.

2 comments:

velo smart bike fit expert said...

i am enjoying your reports... keep up the great work

velo smart bike fit expert said...

So how's it going? Did you have a great 4th?